The planning and taking of a trip around the world. How we plan to do it and all that goes with taking your family on the trip of a lifetime!
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
28th June
I never thought I was the crazy lady at the end of the street, but I am slowly realising that that is exactly what I am. First we lived in a tiny cottage in the middle of the veld (really) for 8 years whilst we built our house. Now, we will be the people living at the end of the street with a huge catamaran in their front yard, building a boat! No we do not live on a plot, we live on a normal stand in an ordinary suburban area. I guess that really does categorise us as “The Crazy People”. I wonder if our neighbours tell their kids to stay away from our house haha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment