Last week I was ill for most of the week, even “bunked” a day of work when Barry insisted I not come to work and locked me in the house all day Tuesday. Barry picked up the flu from me on Thursday and spent the whole weekend in bed. He said he has “MAN FLU” which it seems is far worse than woman flu and us women would never know how bad it feels coz’ we can’t contract “MAN FLU”. So it was the sickly week, doesn’t do much for the fun part of life and certainly puts any sailing time on the back burner. But hopefully it is the only sick week this winter.
I spent Tuesday morning in bed, working on my finance blog, I seem to put in hours and hours and it doesn’t seem to get anywhere. Ever have that feeling, like you’ve been doing something for ages and yet, when you look, it seems as if you haven’t done anything? I must be making progress though, so keeping my chin up.
Barry is going away this weekend, he is heading up to Graskop for the Paradise Bike Rally with Axel. I shall head down to the boat for an awesome weekend with the kids. Hope it is not too cold coz’ it can be very, very cold on the water at night. Last time I could not sleep, even with the heater on all night. Will be watching the weather closely!
I worked on the website quite a lot this week, got the FAQ started. Loaded a map with a route idea, this will probably change from time to time as we research and decide which places we want to visit. But at least the outline idea is there. Rauen has not yet added his diary, but it will come even if we must wait until the school holidays.
Glad it is the beginning of a new month, I was starting to get irritated that we could not put more money into savings or pay off more debt, but the new month has arrived and in a few days we will be adding to our savings account. This includes another month of “smoking money” as well as other saving money.
I was very excited to see there have been more than 100 hits on our site. Triple digits, awesome! We are slowly climbing on the Google, Yahoo and MSN search engines. I want to add some links to our site this week, this will not only improve our standings but if you use them, also give some insight into what the cruising life is all about. They were definitely both informative and inspirational in our decision.
So what are you waiting for start surfing!
No comments:
Post a Comment