So we were in Swaziland this last weekend – yes you heard right – travelling before we even get our boat – how much fun is that!
We went up for Jeanine’s wedding (Barry’s niece) it was beautiful. So well organised – seems they thought of everything, like a pair of slops for each lady so we could dance the night away. Beautiful setting in the mountains.
On Sunday we took a 3km hike up to the waterfall – Phophonyane falls – on the way we came across a few animals, goats, bulls and the likes and found our way to the falls which was very pretty.
Otherwise we had an awesome time.
I want to lose weight now – it is becoming an issue – gonna start seriously next week I can’t very well go living on a yacht in a bikini when I look like a whale…so time to shape up. Should take about a year and I will start to look fantastic – wish me luck – somehow gotta keep motivated (hope the boat is enough motivation)
Also started making progress on my book – trying to fit that in with everything else – but it does seem like a good income source. And we could sure do with that.
All these things somehow have to come together. Taking time to try!
So here’s to a few weeks of hard work and loads of effort!
No comments:
Post a Comment